Thursday, December 8, 2011

Things On My Mind

 Well great news, I'm down a total of 17 lbs now :) I go again to get weighed tomorrow morning. Slow and steady will win the race I think! I cannot wait to start seeing the weight loss on myself, or have people start noticing and commenting. So far everyone that I've visited or hung out with has been super excited for me and completely supportive of my endeavour. It seems to just be easier to bring my meal if I'm not home for supper or whatever, most people try to be accommodating but it's just so much to have to have them do to go out of their way if they're cooking their own meal on top of it. I would really like to fast forward the next seven months so that this would be over with and I could learning out to maintain and begin enjoying my stress free life again! I cannot wait to feel more comfortable going to different workout classes and what not. I still get the odd comment from my horrid supervisor about losing weight and how this is a starvation diet. I definitely didn't fill her in to hear her opinion and should just keep her stupid trap shut! I guess next time I won't advise her about anything and will just tell her that I had a medical appointment if I am late. All I can hope is that the old hag retires soon!!

On another note; I think that people who wear workout pants to work as dress pants must not be that bright! I mean really, how professional do you think you look. And it's not like people can't tell that you're wearing spandex pants! And just because they don't cling to your body doesn't mean we don't notice either. And the funniest thing I find is that older people complain about it but yet I see just as many of them wearing the same crap to work! It's not appropriate! And if someone my size can find dress pants there is no reason that you cannot find a simple pair of black pants. They don't even have to be super dressy,  buy a pair of black khakis and you'll still look better than those slumpy ass workout pants! There is also the girls who think that just because they're skinny they can wear them skin tight (showing a camel toe) and riding up your ass. And to make matters worse they decide to pair them with a shirt that doesn't even pass the waist! This literally makes me puke in my mouth some days! It's funny how one person can think they're being dressy and everyone around them is secretly laughing at them. Get some common sense people, and maybe watch an episode of "What Not To Wear" or something! I have seen some seriously bad fashion throughout my finance career. The best is the full matching suits or outfits that are one color that old people seem to wear!! If you bought the clothing in the 70's or 80's and it was professional then it's definitely not in style or professional these days. My current supervisor has an outfit that I have dubbed the "Pepto Suit". It's a Pepto Bismol pink sweat and pant set that is one of the nastiest things I've ever seen! Then she tries to class it up by wearing her stilettos! HAHA! Oh my goodness people, really?? Then at my previous work there were multiple offenders. They would wear those elastic waist, pleated front, pants in all colors and patterns with nasty ratty sweaters and thought that they were definitely "business casual". SO NOT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment