Today is a great day! It all started with a great weigh in at the Dr Bernstein clinic, I am now down a total of 21.8 lbs, which means I am only 7 lbs away from meeting my mini goal for the New Year! Then as I was walking back to my car to head to work there was a $5.00 bill laying on the ground, so I looked around and saw nobody so I picked it up. Free money is always a great thing no matter the amount! Then I was super nervous for a work presentation in front of about 10-12 people so I was feeling anxious all morning, but I rocked it! My manager gave me great feedback and said I did an excellent job! I am just on top of the world today and nothing will bring me down (not even the fact that everyone else left and I am stuck with the old hag of a supervisor for the next two hours lol). I am going to go home and clean my house until it's spotless and get rid of all the garbage bags full of stuff I've de-cluttered because tomorrow I'm having a friend over and I've sort of let my place go a little bit! It happens though! I just hope that I can keep up this great attitude and ignore all the BS surrounding me. I cannot control what others do I can only control how I react and what I do. Cheesy, I know, but it's good words to live by! I also got an email giving me a month of free calling on my Skype account, how great is that?? I can now talk to my dad for free until the New Year! I definitely think Skype is the best thing I've ever discovered! The long distance rates are crazy cheap and will make it super easy to stay in contact with my dad while he's in Seattle for the next couple of years! And my mom also emailed today to say that her stubborn, childish husband actually agreed to order an iPod for my Dad! I just need to upload some songs for him (he has no computer) and send it to him! He's absolutely going to love that and I am in such shock that my step dad even said he'd order it for him, he hasn't been very supportive of anything to do with him. I simply cannot stop smiling today! So many things are going well and they just keep getting better and better! I hope this is all a sign that all these changes I'm making are going to make my life a whole lot better and happier! I guess it's more of a frame of mind, but people simply cannot fight being happy when good things happen to people who deserve them.
If there is any topic you want covered feel free to comment and let me know! Right now it's just a hodge-podge of my daily life! I am SUPER happy to see that there are views daily and hope to get some followers at some point! Support the art of writing people and don't forget to check out other blogs, I've found some pretty sweet ones! Have a wicked day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment