Monday, December 12, 2011
Great Success!!!
Well this morning was another weigh in at the Dr Bernstein clinic and I am now down a total of 20.0 lbs!!! So happy with my progess and just want to keep this momentum going. I have about 7 months left to go and I can definitely do it! I have 8.8 lbs to go until I meet my mini-goal that I have set for myself to hit before the New Year, which is definitely going to happen! I am having such a great morning. And this weekend was great. I got my hair done and all fixed up (I had a horrible run in with a stylist a couple months ago), spent the day shopping with my Mom on Saturday and we found the amazing jewellery box that I wanted and it was on sale!! It was the last one they had! So we got it, but I don't know when I get to have it! LOL Oh well, I know that I will have it one day soon! I also went out for my friends birthday. I definitely wanted to have some drinks and have fun, but I did end up having quite a bit of fun and was able to come home and sleep in my own bed!!! And I didn't feel like crap when I woke up the next morning! And nobody really razzed me about not drinking so it's definitely important to have supportive friends who understand. I just brought some drinks that I could have like Coke Zero, a fizzy zero calorie berry drink from Costco, and some Crush diet cream soda and put it in a cup and you would never tell that I wasn't drinking. The only hard part was when I drove the birthday boy home and they requested a stop at 711 to grab nachos, a hot dog, pizza, and various other greasy things that sounded and smelled great! But so not worth it for me right now so I just dropped them off and went home to bed. It also helped that my friend came with me and she is really careful about what she eats and wasn't having many drinks because she had to work. We're definitely in the same boat so it was nice to have her along! I cannot stress enough to surround yourself with positive people who bring you up and support your life changes. I then proceeded to de-clutter my life on Sunday. I went through all my CD's and burned them into my iTunes library so that I could pass on my CD book. I'm going through every nook and cranny in my place and going through stuff to get rid of the unnecessary junk. I want to have supreme organization and serenity at home. Over all, I had a great weekend despite feeling a little defeated on Friday. So keep motivated people and I'll keep updating how things are going! I am overcoming life's obstacles and succeeding whilst I do it! Happy days :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment