Tuesday, December 13, 2011
How Mature....Not!
Well, I am one of those people who has a senior citizen boss that acts like a child! Thankfully she is super ancient and retiring within the next year or so. She is just one of those really negative people who come to work and like to make others feel like they're one inch tall. She's always complaining about people and talking unprofessionally about business partners we deal with. And on top of that she is constantly demeaning the manager and saying what a tool he is, smooth move to treat your boss like that! I think the only reason nothing has been done is because she is so close to retirement and nobody cares to make waves with her. She spends her entire work day playing solitaire and huffing and puffing as she trots around in her stillettos. Like what 65 year old woman should be wearing stillettos? None in my mind but whatever floats your boat. And I feel as though she waits all weekend to come to work and talk about her stupid kids and grandkids, telling 5 or more people the sames stories over and over. And she also lies and exaggerates things to make it seem like everything and everyone in her life are the most amazing people to ever grace this Earth and they could never do no wrong! Unfortunately I cannot wear both earphones with my iPod so I turn the one up super loud in hopes that I can drown out her muppet voice. I have never met someone so inconsiderate to others who puts themselves and their family on such a high horse. She is condescending and rude, on top of being super old fashioned and judgemental. When I advised her about my involvement with Dr Bernstein because I might have to be a couple minutes late I regretted it almost the same day. She told me how she was telling her daughter that it was a starvation diet and that it was impossible. She then continued to always check out what I was eating and ask if I had cheated. She has died down with those comments but she's still a horrible old hag about everything else. She's one of those people who wants EVERYTHING to go through her, even if it's the most unefficient process ever. I will be celebrating big time when she annouces her retirement! There are so many things that could be done better and easier but because she's such an old witch she refuses to change her ways, and that affects everyone around her. It's so hard no to be affected by her, and today is one of those days she's definitely gotten to me. I'm to the point I don't even care if I don't hear my phone, I'm putting both earphones in and tuning out for the day! We have our Christmas lunch today and I am sitting completely away from her, and then I have a meeting so I won't have to deal with her for most of the day hopefully! I am going to try to find my centre and just stay in the positive mood I started yesterday off with! Wish me luck! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment