Well, got weighed this morning and no change! How frustrating!!! But I guess you can't always win and the body will do what it wants in it's own time. The nurses said that it might be because "that time of the month" is coming up, I could just be storing water weight, or who knows. But I am hoping Monday I have a nice drop. I'm thinking some light work outs this weekend and perhaps a sauna (in case it is water weight). LOL I went through all my clothes last night and surprisingly have a nice range of pants and shirts to wear as I lose the weight. That should help keep costs down until I'm quite a bit smaller! It'll be nice to have to say bye to some clothing because they're TOO BIG! Although there are some items I'll be sad to say goodbye to! But I'm getting healthy and will have a way bigger selection of what I can wear and will hopefully be able to find similar things to some of my old favorites! Just in a WAY smaller size! I can't wait to be at the end and be able to look at the before and after of this! I think that anyone who's deciding to lose weight should definitely take a befores pictures so you can really see the difference yourself. I took one from the front with my arms up and away from body and then a side shot as well. And make sure you wear something that is form fitting and doesn't add bulk so you can see the real you. If you're brave enough take some in your undergarments. It's crazy though because I am still wearing my old clothes and they don't seem to be that different in fit even though I've dropped 17 lbs already. Not too sure where it came off but I am hoping to see a change soon. I have 11.8 lbs to lose as my personal goal before the end of this month. That gives me 23 days, which I definitely think is doable! And that will give me a good head start on the New Year! And hopefully if I get below my year end goal before the holiday weeks I will stay motivated to stick to it 100% and avoid all those amazing holiday goodies! I will say that I will definitely miss the stuffing, mashed potatoes, and gravy!! Oh well, next year! As many say, nothing tastes as good as healthy feels!! Well I will most likely write more later since work is pretty dead otherwise I'l update more over the weekend! Happy getting healthy people :)
As always I welcome any comments and questions!
No comments:
Post a Comment