Friday, November 4, 2011
Pet Peeves
Pet peeves. Everyone has them, everyone it entitled to their own, but a lot of them are the same. To me things like driving side by side on a road is a big one, if you feel like driving the speed limit then fine, but if anyone else is late or has somewhere to be and aren't "Driving Miss Daisy" then they can't get past you! It's inconsiderate! Even more so when people are driving BELOW the speed limit! Pretty sure you can get a ticket for that! Another big one is grown adults who cannot spell! As I read through my Facebook news feed I am constantly annoyed at the enormous amount of people that cannot spell the most simple words. And simple grammar? Who needs that right? Pretty much anyone who wants to have a job that includes any administrative duties or business correspondence. I think the biggest contributor to that is the invention of spell check from Microsoft applications. I know of people who have graduated from the University here that are the worst spellers I've experienced yet! Way to completely fail at screening students! How good do you feel that people who could be teaching your future children, or becoming your new family doctor, or even people researching to prevent illnesses can pass through University without knowing how to spell words you learn in elementary! I also hate adult babies. By this I mean grown adults who act like a child over the stupidest things. I know someone who walks around stomping sometimes, slams down their phone, huffs and puffs at their desk, and whispers with the other people around you. It's insane how juvenile people can be, and it's also insane how they can think this is completely normal behaviour! Yeah right!! Where do you think your bratty children/grandchildren learn this behaviour from? The ironic thing is that they sit here complaining about everyone else and their "bad attitudes". Pretty sure you bad Karma is slapping you in the face with a two by four you miserable old person. Now I know this sounds like a completely negative and horrible rant, but really it's just me trying to vent what I get frustrated with so that I can continue to smile and be a pleasant person as much as possible in my day to day life. If you have any ideas of stuff you want to hear about from me or anything to add to this feel free to comment below! That's it for now, have an amazing day everyone :)
Labels:
pet peeves,
rant,
venting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment