Monday, November 28, 2011

Losing Weight

Well I have decided that I am going to finally do it, I am going to lose all this extra weight. As of November 15th I have been on the Dr Bernstein program and have been doing pretty good actually! I have lost 11.4 lbs as of this morning, so almost a pound a day. I've read a lot of mixed reviews on this but either way, I'm trying it out and so far it's working. You better believe it sucks ass that I can't just grab a cheeseburger at McDonalds when I'm out and about and you have to do a crap load of meal planning so you are ahead of the game. But it'll all be worth it if in the end I am healthy and manage to lose all this extra weight I'm carrying around! According to their plan I shall be fit in about 7 months time (timeline varies depending on how much you need or want to lose). I don't find it too bad for what you can actually eat because it's all real food that you buy at the grocery store, it's just hard getting used to having to plan ahead more and make sure you have everything needed if you're not at home. Either way, I will be updating as I go along, I've already experienced being super happy about progress, being upset and crying because of feeling alone in this, and every other emotion that seems to be heightened for women! LOL I am guessing this will be a roller coaster, but I will stick to it! I had to do a big overhaul on my pantry and fridge. The only thing I kept was soy sauce and mustard! LOL I am excited; there are so many things in life that I've held back on because of my weight and cannot wait to just live life so freely when I am healthy! I've been "battling the bulge" since I was about 15 or so and think a decade is definitely long enough. And who knew I'd become so able to wake up early and get to the clinic three times a week, I am SO not a morning person! I guess this is a complete life overhaul! Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment