Sunday, August 28, 2011
Focus On the Positive
Life is a b****! But you have to focus on the positive and learn lessons from everything you experience. I have been feeling down and out and feeling alone lately, feeling lost in my own skin, and just full of anxiety over nothing. Although talking with my Dad today put everything into check, he keeps me grounded and reminds me to be thankful for all the little things in life that make each day up. To focus on being yourself and staying true to who you are and what you believe in. I make choices for me, and nobody else. I no longer about trying to please everyone around me. I am focused on getting where I want to be in life and becoming the person I desired to be. Life is for you and nobody else.
Labels:
positive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment