Time to rest up so hopefully this weekend isn't a total waste!
Friday, January 15, 2016
No More Excuses
Today I stopped making excuses and pushed myself to do my workout this morning. Last night I started to not feel so well so I went to bed hoping I'd feel better in the morning but woke up and was instantly sick to my stomach. Not fun!!! But what did I do? Once I felt okay again I got my gym bag and work stuff together and headed to work for my workout!! The old me would have called in and thrown myself a pity party but no, I got my ass in gear and sucked it up. It sucked so bad and I only did a half a hour but it's better than nothing. However as my day progressed I was getting sicker and sicker so I called it a day and went home halfway through my workday. I'm slowly starting to feel better but counting calories while sick REALLY sucks so my solution?? Watch "My 600 LB Life" on TLC for motivation to stay focused and motivated. It is completely overwhelming how much love and support I have from people around me, it absolutely makes my heart happy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment