Well I am two for two this week so far for getting my butt moving and getting my morning workout done. I think I am going to set a goal to burn 500 calories each morning rather than a time limit to allow myself variety. Today I decided to do 15 minutes of high resistance recumbent bike riding and then it only took 33 minutes on the treadmill at a high incline to burn the remaining calories. I'm feeling good and happy!! I also ordered myself some new gym gear from Old Navy (I love their stuff and they have tall length clothing online). I got myself three new pairs of leggings and a sports bra. I do need to look for some new t-shirts to wear though until hopefully one day I feel more comfortable just wearing a tank top! Oh the joys of being fat and worrying about how you look no matter what activity you are doing. I also find my face turns red almost instantly no matter how vigorous the workout, I blame that on being basically albino!! lol
Well that's all for now, wish me luck on the rest of the week :) I know I can do it!!!
Ciao xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment