Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Am I Growing Up??

Today is day three of waking up and busting my butt in the gym, so proud of myself and hope to keep this momentum going!! I weighed myself again last night so at least I am aware of where I am at. As much as it sucks to see the number on the scale I know that it's only a starting point and I need to harness those negative feelings and turn them into motivation. I can't wait for the day that I actually enjoy working out and can see a change in my fitness abilities. Currently I am just doing cardio to get myself going, eventually I will also add in some weights to tone and build muscle. I am starting to get better at pulling myself out of bed too, does this mean I'm growing up?? And hopefully this doesn't mean that I won't be able to sleep in on the weekends I don't work! lol Happy Wednesday everyone, hope you all have a fantastic day :)

Ciao for now!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment