I've started a goal for myself, to walk 160 KM in 5 weeks. I'm already 10 KM down and have 31 days left to get the remaining 150 KM done. That's an average of 4.83 KM a day, wish me luck on that one! Hopefully I can bang out a couple nice long walks this weekend while I'm off. I've also been trying to walk on my lunch hours so hopefully that helps out a bit. I will definitely need to be doing some long distance walks to really get that goal achieved!!! And possibly do some second workouts in a day. Perhaps I can bust out a long walk on the treadmill easier than outside, especially since my calves have been bugging me so much!!
I'm thinking that the more I walk to easier it will get and the farther I can go. And that it also pushes me to eat better because I'm spending all this energy trying to improve my physical health so why put a cheeseburger in my mouth afterwards? I'm also trying to drink my Isagenix shakes more than I have been in the past to really boost my vitamin intake and have lower calorie meals. I really need to get back into the cleanse days as well to really boost weight loss and before you know it I will start to see results and hopefully clothing won't be as tight. I just want to get back to where I was two years ago, but in a healthier way of doing it. This time my hair won't fall out and this time it will be a lasting life change.
People say that it takes three weeks to build a habit, well I am two weeks into it and feeling the momentum and motivation building. I just hope that I can stick to it until I see some results because that will become my motivation to continue. I want my clothing to start fitting better and I want to feel comfortable wearing whatever without having to wear a scarf to cover my "rolls". Oh the things us overweight people do to try and camouflage how uncomfortable we are in our own skin!!
As I am writing this blog post I have realized that this is day 13 straight of working out :) GO ME! Perhaps this is the beginning of the rest of my life (cliche I know!).
Ciao for now, I must do another walk later to possibly do 10KM today!
Eden xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment