Monday, May 5, 2014

Is there a reset button for life????

I often find myself wanting a complete re-set in life, I just need to figure out how to do it! I've been up and down with my health journey and boy issues and I just want to go back to a happier time when I felt great and looked great! Life was just so much better! I was a tonne happier and I NEED to get back to that point. I need to be happy again. Any suggestions anyone?

So far I've been pouring myself into workouts and trying to eat better this past week. I am hoping that I will start to really feel better, and in turn, start to look better again. It's hard to find gym time since I always seem to be working but I've been utilizing my gym pass at the YMCA again, as well as taking advantage of living so close to the beautiful River Valley walking trails and stairs in good ol' Edmonton. I'm finding my groove and hoping to find my happiness again! One can hope right?

On the boy front, not too much going on. Just chatting here and there with guys. I have yet to find someone amazing worth my time so until then I will just continue being awesome! Someone will recognize everything I have to offer. I refuse to settle.

I've bought myself a new ride......a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd. It's absolutely beautiful and I just love it! Spoiled myself to say the least! I have wanted this vehicle for sooooo long, and I've finally made my dream a reality. I have paid off all of my furniture for the house so now I have to focus on paying other stuff off and saving for an all inclusive destination vacation finally!

Well, here's hoping that I can continue to keep my mind fresh by blogging more, sorry for dropping the ball people! Let me know what you want to hear about and I'll write it, no topics off the table! I'm an open book <3

Ciao now <3<3<3

Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment