Monday, January 30, 2012
Another Monday
This mornings weigh in brought me a total weight loss of 48.2 lbs, pretty exciting! It'll be exciting to hit the 50 lb mark soon. Although I am skeptical because it seems I always drop a big chunk over the weekend and yo-yo throughout the week lately, I'm hoping that curse has been broken and that I will return to slow small losses throughout the week as well. I am only 5.6 lbs away from my next mini goal (I'll be more open with my actual weight numbers once I get to a lower number). I've been feeling down lately, I'm guessing it's because of lack of sunshine and fresh air, man do I hate Winter in this crappy province we call Alberta. It may also have to do with some family stuff that's been going on as well. Oh life, how fun it can be hey? I've been trying to practice focusing on the positive and facing things one day at a time. It's all I can do right? Well that's it for now, I'll write more soon :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment