Monday, January 2, 2012

Stressed But Doing Good

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't written much, it's been the holidays so lots of time with family and enjoying some much needed down time! Things are going well with the weight loss, as of Friday (Dec 30th) I was down 30.4 lbs total! How exciting right? I surpassed my mini goal of 28.8 lbs for the new year! I did end up eating some bacon and some scrumptious banana bread over the Christmas break and managed to lose weight. I've also wasn't 100% dedicated between then and New Years eve, but I am gonna be back on the wagon full out starting tomorrow. I haven't gone off the deep end, just a bite here and there from my moms plate for a taste. I am actually quite proud of the progress I made over the holidays considering how much fatty food was surrounding me all the time! I think I did a great job at keeping the "tastes" to a minimum and didn't just completely give up during this time. I also made time to exercise and got myself some sweet new runners and some sports bras on sale! How exciting to boost my continuing healthy lifestyle! I am glad I got a head start on my journey and started way before the New Year. I've been going through some super emotional times in regards to friendships and what not, but I think I'm working through it all and hopefully coming out on top with better relationships. It's hard to go through stuff like this but I'm just hoping it makes the friendships stronger and more resilient. Oh well, that's life right? I head back to work tomorrow again and am not looking forward to it, but am definitely wanting time to fly by! Summer cannot come soon enough, although I'd like time to wait during February long while I enjoy an amazing time in beautiful Banff, and then in May when I venture to Seattle, Washington to visit family! I am so excited for the rest of my life to start! I am excited for all the things I'll feel more confident to do, and all the amazing opportunities that will come up for me! 2012 is my year and I am claiming it now! Life will be what I make of it, if people are going to be supportive they will be in my life, if not, GOOD RIDDANCE! I also will definitely continue writing more in my blog! Please follow me to updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment