Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Making Some Progress Again

I've dropped the ball on my blog and for this I apologize, I've been in quite the funk the last couple of weeks and just haven't felt like doing much of anything to be honest. My weight has been doing this stupid yo-yo thing and that definitely didn't help my mood at all! I can't explain why I feel this way, but I just can't seem to pull myself out of it! HELP!!! LOL I'm at a total weight loss of 45 lbs to date, so I guess I can't be that upset, but I want to see that number continue to grow and grow! I am hoping that I will get to my healthy weight by summer, the great part will be seeing people I haven't seen in awhile and hearing and seeing their reaction to all the changes! I'm also hoping I can gain some self confidence through all this, I want to feel comfortable putting myself out there with guys. I feel like I hold back because I don't want to get hurt, how can someone love me for me if I'm not happy with my appearance and lifestyle??!? They can't! So this year is for me, to find who I truly am and really learn to love myself completely. I am making these healthy changes so I can make the most of this life I've been given and will work my a** off to accomplish the goals I've set for myself! The big one this year is to get healthy, and then also to save a chunk of cash for a down payment on my first place! How exciting right?? Things really seem to be looking up for me, now to just put in the hard work and stay focused on my major goals. Like many I need to learn how to stop spending on impulse buys and really watch my budget to make the most of it. It's going to be a very interesting and exciting year! More to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment