Well I hate to say it but I've dropped the ball BIG TIME on my blog! Lots of stuff has been happening and things have just gotta a little crazy in my life! I am now down a total of 69.6 lbs to date, things have been a little slow lately. Not too sure what's going on with my body, but oh well! I have decided that I need to focus on the big number and just keep on going with what I am doing! Although I am hoping for a nice big drop so that I can make headway to my next mini-goal! I am only 9.6 lbs away from hitting it and only 10.8 lbs away from hitting the 80 lb total loss!! I am super excited as that should be my halfway mark.
I've also been taking steps to slowly clear out my place. I am moving home at the end of April so I can bank some serious cash! I've also started back at my old part time position at Derrick Dodge to really boost savings and allow me to do some fun things this summer while I'm at it. I am so excited to buy my own place and decorate it! It's going to be so amazing and I am definitely saving for new couches and some new furniture all around.
2012 is most definitely my year! Everything amazing is happening in my life! I am going to keep up with all the positive changes and just keep going full steam ahead!! I also think that I will start going for walks on my lunch hours so that I can squeeze in some exercise during my busy, busy days! Plus it'll break up the day nicely and get me away from the desk and enjoying nature! Day 1 of this starts today!! Wish me luck!!
I promise I will write more, and if you have any questions you can email me at emurray21@hotmail.com or leave a comment! If there is something you want me to talk about or something you want to know about the Dr. Bernstein program or just making life changes I am an open book! Ciao for now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment