Life is good!! I've been getting better results with my dieting and am now SUPER close to my mini goal and close to the "halfway point" that they've set for me at the Bernstein clinic! I'm down a total of 78.2 lbs!!! I have been finding that I have more energy (outside of the fact that I am now working two jobs again) which is awesome! LOL I am counting down the few days of freedom I have as well, only three more weekends of fun in my own place! Then it's a year of exile at home to finally achieve my goal of owning my own place. Super exciting, but definitely going to test my patience and ability to adapt!! I will do whatever it takes to get what I want out of life, I've always been a super driven person who will make things happen. I work hard and will see everything I want to happen come true! Like people say, life is what you make of it. Without goals and challenging yourself you get nowhere. And like my dad always says, "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger"!! I am making efforts to fit workouts into my hectic schedule whenever I can so I can improve my physical abilities, especially since I really want to get into running. It seems like such a great thing to do just to get off whatever stresses are going on in your life and the bonus is that is makes you feel better! It'll be great to be at my moms because then I can walk to poopers (her dogs) all the time too! It'll keep me motivated to keep getting out there and doing something for even 30 minutes a day instead of watching TV or just surfing the net. Little choices here and there will definitely improve my standard of living health wise! I want to enjoy being active and it's definitely a step towards a more fulfilling life!
This is healthy me, signing off for today :)
PS: The below image is me at the beginning of my journey November 15, 2011 and me on March 15, 2012 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment