I've been managing to find more time to work out, mostly because I really want to boost my weight loss and get into killer shape! I seem to be hitting a plateau still with the weight loss but what can you do? Well you can work out! I'm hoping it helps, but we'll see how the scale reflects it! I've been doing things like step class, hitting the gym and doing heavy incline treadmill workouts, recumbent bikes in the gym, and walking outside on my lunch hours. I even managed to wake up on my day off and hit the gym after a night out gallivanting with friends. Dedication or desperation? I can't quite decide at this point! LOL Soon the Dr Bernstein program says I have to move down to 2 portions of everything instead of 3! It's going to be an adjustment but also hopefully the boost I need to really be hitting my goals again! I want to be done this INSANE diet as soon as possible. I can't really harp on the program though because it's been working. I didn't hit my goal of losing 80 lbs yet but we'll see what tomorrow's weigh in brings. I just want to be back to living a "normal" life where food isn't such a huge thing all the time. Obviously I will not be going back to the way I was before, but it'll be nice to not always have to think so much and be so prepared! I recognize that this is a life change and that I will get out what I put in, so I most definitely will be leading a very different lifestyle, but I want some normalcy back! So many people feel the need to comment about what I'm eating or doing and it's completely counter-productive for me. Nobody gets what I'm going through unless they've done it. I challenge anyone to stick 100% to an insanely harsh diet for as long as I have! I think I might have lost my sanity without any little cheats here and there.
Ciao for now, it's time for my lunch then my walk!

No comments:
Post a Comment