Well day one of my new regime is done and I have to say it wasn't amazing, but I did it. Not to say I did it perfectly but I did better than I expected just going from eating not so good to eating super clean. The shakes were not all that tasty, but I am going to try some other options tomorrow to help flavour them. It will help when I can add a couple frozen berries or something I think. Hopefully I grow to like them so I can truly succeed in this health journey I've started! It's just so hard for me to find the time to cook healthy meals all the time. Especially when there are all these temptations around me all the time. I cannot wait for it to get nicer out so I can walk to work and also walk at lunch time when I'm not working my second job! The river valley is such a great place to walk through, gives you a great break from life to just enjoy nature and check out for a little bit. Makes you feel as though you are out camping somewhere and not right in the middle of the downtown core, and to think I now live seconds away from all that! How lucky am I? I am SO glad that I chose to purchase my condo downtown! Tomorrow is a new day, and I will take it by storm! I can, AND WILL accomplish these health goals I have set for myself. Last year I attempted to walk what seemed like it should have been 13 kilometres to my mothers house from my place but what I didn't take into account was that I would be walking through paths and that it would end up being way farther. Unfortunately I started to get some serious blood blisters and had to give up and call for a ride, but hey, I made it 12 kilometres without really doing that much walking before that. So I think that it's not completely unreasonable that I can, and will make it to my moms house this next summer. And maybe even be able to walk back!!! I think that is an interesting goal to aim for. I want to push myself and truly reach goals I never thought I would. I want to be able to run for 5 kilometres without stopping, I want to be able to climb stairs without being out of breath. I just want to be in WAY better shape! I'm too young to be lazy. I'm too young to just sit indoors and be unhappy with myself. I want to get out and enjoy life. I want to be someone I can be proud, and this my friends, is the year I've decided to do it! I am the only one that can do this for myself and I can't wait to give myself the best gift ever. Pure happiness inside and out!
Ciao for now, I need my beauty sleep!
xoxo
Eden
No comments:
Post a Comment