Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Me, Myself, and I

I sometimes wonder if I am the only one that has feelings of wanting to just hibernate and ignore the world. I feel as though I just want to turn off my phone, ignore social media, ignore all my responsibilities and be lazy all alone in my place. I also get the feeling that if I did that I would end up missing out on something awesome. How do you balance life and keeping yourself sane? How do maintain who you are while also trying to please people to maintain those relationships? I feel as though as much as people say they "love who you are" and "accept you as you are" it's all bullsh*t! I just think a lot of people don't have the mouth that I do and don't tend to express what they're thinking. I do know that I've learned that holding back more so keeps the peace, but it also makes me feel as though I'm going to explode and just snap one of these days! Thank god for outlets like tweeting, blogging, writing in your journal/diary, poetry, and whatever other forms of releasing that stress people enjoy. It's such a hard balance to maintain relationships. You can truly care for someone while completely disagreeing with major choices they make. None of it makes any sense to me and I find myself questioning a lot of things and people lately. What is a girl to do? I guess it's just me, myself, and I! You can really only rely on yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment